Saturday, July 17, 2010

Bright Sunny Sunday morning....."Reshu is enjoying her Sunday morning with Business Law"

Its a bright sunny morning and Sunday too...
Mom wake me up but I was lazing around as was studyn till late nite...It feels really wierd when you get a week off and you have nothing to say about how u r going to enjoy this weeken....becoz you have to study hard for your examination, that too when someone is running in your mind...OOOOWWW.... same thing happened with me... I was looking at the book but thinkng something else... Mom came and ask me to have my breakfast....No Mom I've to complete this chapter and again I lost in my thoughts... God, wish me luck so that I can wash him off from my mind and can concentrate on my studies...
See, the sandwitches with hot tea are here.... n let me enjoy this morning with "Business law"...

No comments:

Post a Comment